Friday, January 4, 2008

Wake me up when september ends

Duration: 05:44 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-04 02:10:21
User: XxShadowxxKeeperxX
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

goodbye  wake  when  september  ends  greenday  

Description:

Song: Wake me up when September ends By: Greenday This is to a friend I lost by the name of Don. The reason I used this song was beacuse he is a huge baseball fan and has made me into one. Lucky for him though, he passed in the winter, so he'd never miss a game. With my parents taking me to more baseball games, i couldn't help but feel sad and lonely, so this is to show him how much I miss him and my chance to say goodbye. Still pic (so just song) Comments and rating are welcome! ^-^ Enjoy!

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

NLT2
corcidle dundy
Christmas prep
Rurouni Kenshin: Tactics with lyrics.
My Time at the WWE
PETEK DINÇÖZ - Yep Yeni Sarkilar + Agri dagi Canli
The Palace in Krakow viewq from bell tower - 2007
Random Vacation (Sims 2 Bon Voyage)
DK Special: 100 subscribers special - part 1
Money Mouth
Nixon commercial
bir turist
Is islam compatible with Britsih society?
Club Brugge 1:0 Dender
The Air Horn Sniper attacks!
dublin pigeons!!
the bus
nycb - Appassionata XI - Technology
Great porgrams i use
The Apartment: Vegas (revised)


 

No comments: