Friday, January 4, 2008

Doctor Who Trailer - The Keeper of Traken

Duration: 00:39 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-24 12:24:13
User: DarthWengle
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Doctor  Who  Tom  Baker  1981  The  Master  Keeper  traken  next  time  trailer  

Description:

The Keeper of Traken next time trailer. I hid the Master. Soz. But personally, I think this, apart from my Genesis of the Daleks trailer, is the best Trailer I've ever made. Considering how little action is in the story, and how many concepts you have to fit in... ok, everyone I admit, I stole that scrolling Logo from lukepietnik. I thank him. I just wanted to show off that I know how download youtube... ANYway, let's have comments about the trailer rather than the fact I used something another bloke made? I won't use it again. Just a one-off. Promise. Doctor Who Belongs to the BBC.

Comments

DarthWengle ::: Favorites  2007-07-03 16:33:10

I never claimed it was mine.
__________________________________________________
lukepietnik ::: Favorites  2007-06-28 19:09:46

Thank you. And I'm glad you came clean, darth. If you had asked me, I probably wouldn't have begrudged you that. Not very nice though, having someone knick something you made and claim it's theirs, now I know what the Doctor felt like in the '96 Tv movie! :D
__________________________________________________
2234dw ::: Favorites  2007-06-28 11:13:32

isn't the logo the same one lukepietnik uses on his earthshock and the visitation trailers?
__________________________________________________
smithythe2nd ::: Favorites  2007-06-24 12:57:14

nice, where's the logo from at the start?
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

How to kill breen 2
2 small fries play fighting
Youtube Poop - Pissing Luigi
only Cyan
TMBG on The Late Late Show - Alphabet of Nations
Tarty bikes
Five Mystical Songs
PLC leccion 8
Dad firing the AK
[만원의행복] Oh Sang Jin vs Suh Yeh PT2 (5/8)
scrubs lip sync
grant dances
La Gofr - Dunk 2 mains a 3m (15.03.07)
how to kickflip
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls ( BeatBlazer Remix )
WMMT3 Stage 40
07 Toyota Tundra commercial Engine & Transmission
Yasemin YÜRÜK
Fear More Scary Stuff
Wushu - Yang Shi Wen - Tiger and Crane Form - Nan Quan


 

No comments: