Friday, February 22, 2008

King's Quest VII FULL playthrough - Chapter 3 - Part 5 of 5

Duration: 09:23 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-27 23:52:01
User: shadyparadox
Tags:

kings | quest | vii | kq7 | kqvii 

Description:

Who would have thought a wooden nickel could buy you the moon? ----------------------------General Description---------------------------- This playthrough is more than a simple walkthrough. I often go certain places and click on certain things that don't necessarily help complete the game. In fact, I sometimes even make "mistakes" on purpose just so you can see what happens. I don't die though, since we've already covered that. ;) I also try to solve puzzles differently than that "other" playthrough whenever I can. The most glaring difference is my solution to Chapter 1, but there are other puzzles that differ as well. Furthermore, conversations with certain characters can vary somewhat depending on what order you complete the puzzles, so I made an effort to show different conversations than the ones in the other playthrough. In this version, the '+' key speeds up your character. However, the game often resets the speed to the default setting. Tapping the '+' key in those cases usually returns the character to max speed. I apologize for the occasional buzzing noise the game makes when playing certain sounds; it's a common problem for this game. Sometimes my mouse behaves erratically as well.

Comments

shadyparadox  2008-02-09 23:34:56

So you can see everything the guard says.
__________________________________________________
ZainR  2008-02-09 22:35:08

why do you keep going in and out of Falderal
__________________________________________________
 

No comments: