Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cage by McCartney

Duration: 03:09 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-21 14:25:00
User: baloisaac
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Cage  McCartney  Back  The  Egg  Cold  Cuts  

Description:

Cage is a leftover from the Back To The Egg recording sessions at Spirit Of Ranachan studios. The song was then remixed in 1980 to be part of the "Cold Cuts" project that was never released. Length: 3'05 Ow Aaah, aaah Ah ah Emotional moments, you left in a rage But if you could love me now, I wouldn't be in a cage Provisional license, I'm under arrest But if you could get me out, I'd like to take another test Aah I've been said to tell you That the man you were with last night Is feeling sorry, sorry But he told me to tell you That he hardly ever lies But he lied to you last night He didn't mean it, no Said he didn't mean it, no He didn't mean it, no Said he didn't mean it, no I've been said to tell you That the man you were with last night Is feeling lonely only for you He told me to tell you That he hardly ever cries But he cried for you last night, ooh He didn't mean it, no Said he didn't mean it, no He didn't mean it, no Said he didn't mean it, no Emotional moment, you left in a rage But if you could love me now, I wouldn't be in a cage Dramatic performance, direct from the stage But if you could get me out, I wouldn't be in a cage

Comments

JulianLennon1 ::: Favorites  2008-02-11 08:21:49

This song has it going on! So very different..great mix..appealing cuz of how different it really is.. Slides made me smile.. Baloisaac...like your approach!
__________________________________________________
waterspout8 ::: Favorites  2008-01-08 21:38:16

A Macca song crying out for legit release. Good montage of Paul pics here.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Naruto Shippuuden Soundtrack - Tajii
Bad Honolulu Traffic
traditional christmas italian cooking - 1
L2Dementia Promotion Video II
CAPTURE CARD TEST


 

No comments: