Thursday, January 24, 2008

Turmion Kätilöt - Paha Ihminen

Duration: 04:35 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-19 23:45:30
User: Nihoggr
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Turmion  Kätilöt  Paha  Ihminen  Drum  Along  

Description:

Hi there! This is another drum cover I've made of Turmion Kätilöt. The song title is "Paha Ihminen". It's a bit bad, but I still am uploading it (ain't that stupid?). Foreigners interested, the title is roughly translated to "Bad Human" or "Evil Human". Check out: http://www.turmion-katilot.info/Forum/index.php

Comments

Nihoggr ::: Favorites  2007-09-10 13:35:10

Bah, well I tried it out today and it sucked :P Better luck next time! Thx for patience.
__________________________________________________
OsastoA666 ::: Favorites  2007-09-09 22:32:14

S'ok bro, EVERYONE knows the best songs or games or CD's or shit all is always delayed for a certain period of time... don't rush yourself. You'll do fine! =D
__________________________________________________
Nihoggr ::: Favorites  2007-09-09 15:32:09

Man, you won't believe this... I recorded Varjot and it was fucking sweet cover, BUT Windows Movie Maker didn't let me mix it the way I wanted... It switched the place of the video and music everytime I tried to make it into a complete video :/ Sorry, I'll try recording it again soon.
__________________________________________________
Nihoggr ::: Favorites  2007-09-09 15:30:36

Thank you! I also liked your live TK video of the song Kärsi ;)
__________________________________________________
rockevans ::: Favorites  2007-09-09 10:01:13

Omfg, very nice mate =) Fucking loved it.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Rammstein - Stirb Nicht Vor Mir/Don't Die Before I Do
Sauvie Island Bridge floats down Willamette River
Test 1
Bob Budowniczy 'Wykrywacz metalu' - PARODIA
A Spiderman 3 Glitch-2


 

No comments: