Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dag Team MUGEN #1: Vs. Judgespear

Duration: 03:38 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-01-04 21:22:38
User: dagamer1989
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Dag  Amer  MUGEN  Judgespear  

Description:

Hey there! Name's dagamer1989, or Dag for short. I've decided to become a MUGENer (Or is it MUGENeer? That guy who does MUGEN vids? Ah, who cares?), and my first match is vs. Team Judgespear (Jigglypuff and Predator). My team is Iori by Ihoo, and Ryu by P.O.T.S. I control Iori (For better or worse, sometimes my fingers slip, and I don't input the whole combo for moves like the Maiden Masher, or simpler moves like the basic Projectile), so...yeah...I've got a decent AI partner to cover my ass (Or vise-versa in rare cases) And my opponents don't make it easy. While Jiggs doesn't have any AI, that sing attack can be devistating, and Predator's Counter pops up at the worst of times, when he's not handing your ass to you with other combos and Invisibility. ------------------------ Stage: City Outskirts Song: Heat (Scorching Samba) - Advance Guardian Heroes ------------------------ Next Match: Baby Bonnie Hood [Please send me more characters/stages! ^^;;]

Comments

DaMattMaster ::: Favorites  2008-01-19 15:41:41

What I lyk bout Iori is he's got that move which makes him go Psycho! He done it with Aznpikchu215 vs Judgespear!
__________________________________________________
Floofiekun ::: Favorites  2007-03-22 14:02:04

The ending was awesome! Jigglypuff should know better then to piss of Iori, I just love how rips the crap out of people. XD Man he's sexy.
__________________________________________________
ColeVecsion ::: Favorites  2007-03-04 01:53:55

Iori ripping apart jiggly puff, thus proving that Iori = PWN
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Me Singing Fergilicious
CS 1.6 CAL Clips(P2) [LeMasta+Pro]
Fresnedelo dinner.
Figurines - Rivalry - Live @ Sonic Boom Records
Bleach Hanatareshi Yabou Credits


 

No comments: