Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"The wind cries Mary"(J.Hendrix)Lorenzino1's version

Duration: 03:50 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-06 08:40:27
User: lorenzino1
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

The  Wind  Cries  Mary  Jimmy  Hendrix  Lorenzino1's  version  

Description:

I re-record it cause today, I remember how this song is played by the great Jimmy, but I've choose not to listen to it cause I'll, be influenced & will try to play "like him",but he's the unique guy to be able to play like he did, & if I try, he'll always play it better that what I can do, so I play my version!

Comments

lorenzino1 ::: Favorites  2007-12-06 14:06:16

Hi, Alex!I've just write you a message! I'm happy you like it, cause there was from yesterday night (here in France) to today, another version of this song that had been seen by 5 persons!I've remove it cause I prefer this one, even if I had 5 stars!Your comment makes me think that I've made the good choice!Thank you!
__________________________________________________
lorenzino1 ::: Favorites  2007-12-06 14:02:20

Hi! I think one thing; if we wanna play the song like the artist, he'll always play it better than you, so I don't see the interest! So I got the CD, but I haven't heard it till now, just not to be influenced!Your comment makes me happy, cause it means that I've done what I wanted!A big THKS!
__________________________________________________
Alexing11 ::: Favorites  2007-12-06 12:57:32

good work! love the song, great cover.
__________________________________________________
Pigeon55 ::: Favorites  2007-12-06 10:47:00

you made it your own unique version
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

AN CHEIST/the proposal NA CROSAIN (ANTON CHEKHOV) PART 2
I take the blasphemy Challenge and give my opinions of it
bassdrum inbetween
BORED
S.H.E--Superstar
BEATBOXBATTLE II - Showcases: ROXORLOOPS
hitman blood money funny
$@N@y W@L@ N@Ng W@k@$ 3/12
streetsracer_last_stage
Power Rangers Unlimited
FBTMOF - The 20th Century Was Entirely Mine
Miami Carnival 2007
Link slideshow
LovE Of My LiFe
A clubpenguin puffle glitch
Brennan/Booth - Collide
denizli
Pavel Krejci­ - Czech yoyo national 2006
Korki Buchek - Bing Bang Song
Raman and Stephanie (Clockwork)


 

No comments: