Sunday, November 25, 2007

vs Franky - One Piece: Dragon Dream

Duration: 03:05 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-16 23:25:24
User: Buuhan1
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Sorry that the sound and video are out of sync, I don't know what to do to prevent this. When you're fighting in a game you really can't help but move fast. I plan to make videos of the entire game and post em. Dragon Dream was kinda my real first exposure to the original Japanese version. I found the game soon after going from the dub to the original. I think I had only seen a few episodes in Japanese prior and I played through the game very confused. Not only because I don't know Japanese, but because I wasn't familiar with a lot of the characters. The game holds a special place in my heart, and I can't wait till the day I can play it and actually UNDERSTAND it.

Comments

No comments: