Monday, November 26, 2007

KP LukePham Singing Hotel California

Duration: 05:09 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-04-11 04:47:03
User: lukepham
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

http://www.freewebs.com/lukepham/ CLICK Above link for more songs. Thanks. I performed this song many times in Chicago at places such as The Aragon, Lucky Star, Three Happiness, Ha Mien, and Eagle Banquet. I would like to say thank you once again for all those fans who came out to support me during those concerts. I miss you guys very much and I hope we will see each other again in the near future. This version on YouTube was recorded in my own recording studio. I used the Ensoniq EPS to play the drum track. The rhythm guitar and the bass were done on the General Music sequencer. The lead guitar and the singing were added last. I played all instruments on this song. The background vocals were done by my friends Bob Smith, Tony Wilson, and Wain Lee. Thank you guys. Last but not least, I would like to thank my mom and dad for putting up with me and my music that lasted into the nights for many years. Your patience is unmatched by anyone I ever knew. Even though I have moved out of your basement years ago, I never did thank you properly but then how do you thank someone who has done so much? You'll always be in my prayers. For the new YouTube friends and supporters, I hope you will enjoy listening to me as much as I like to perform. Love KP Luke http://www.freewebs.com/lukepham/ CLICK Above link for more songs. Thanks.

Comments

No comments: